- Pre-Audit of accounts payable and general ledger electronic data at TRS office.
- Field-Audit of suppliers' invoices, manual journal entries, monthly GST/HST, QST, and PST returns, and other relevant information.
- Tour of facilities to develop an understanding of operations and sales tax issues.
- On-site discussion of tax savings and exposure identified.
- Confirmation of tax savings by client before TRS report is finalized.
- On-site recommendations for improving procedures in processing sales tax on transactions through the accounts payable cycle and other accounting systems.
- Completion of TRS report and Excel worksheets, including photocopies of all supporting source documents, within (7) days from completion of field audit.
- Post-review technical support.