- In-depth technical review and evaluation of projects undertaken during the taxation year to identify all opportunities qualifying for an investment tax credit.
- Preparation of professionally written technical reports required by Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) to be filed with the corporate income tax return.
- Provision of support and guidance with respect to identifying and quantifying all eligible costs incurred during development efforts.
- Preparation of project cost summaries required to substantiate claims.
- Support in the event of a technical or financial review by CRA.
You would work directly with an alliance of TRS, a highly reputable SR&ED firm founded in 1991, whose key personnel include:
- B.A.Sc. in Engineering Science (Aerospace)
- Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering (Robotics)
- Over (30) years of engineering and management experience.
- Previous SR&ED fields include aerospace, robotics, and medical devices.
- Vice President
- Over (35) years of experience in SR&ED, corporate finance, and labour relations.
- Over (20) years spent exclusively in SR&ED program.
- In-depth experience in all aspects related to identification of qualifying costs.
- Vice President Technology
- B.A.Sc. in Engineering Science (Electrical)
- Over (12) years of experience in SR&ED in a wide variety of industries.
- Previous project management fields include product, software, and web development, telecommunications, data networks, and video systems.
- Senior Financial Advisor
- (35) years of experience with CRA.
- SR&ED Financial Review Manager and Team Leader both in "Audit" and "Quality Assurance".
- Senior SR&ED Manager from a Big 4 accounting firm.